Travel is about the power of experience.
Earth Rhythms' experiences have the potential to transform you. Whether you are a photographer, birder, family, conference delegate or business group, we'll help you to discover the Riding Mountains together in new ways. We design engaging, hands-on adventures that are tailored around your needs.
The Fall Adventure Season (September - October) - This is a time of year we love because there are so many creative ways to explore the park or local communities. It's a great time of year for photographing wildlife. We guide you to great places to look for birds and wildlife. We will help you to discover places in the park you've never been, and where most tourists don't go, or don't know how to access. This is a season of fall harvest, wildlife reproduction, and fall colours.Earth Rhythms provides customized small group travel experiences to Riding Mountain National Park partnering with many other local partners. Your menu can include inspiring regional cuisine, custom retreats, songwriting with Canadian songwriters, well-being activities, and unique local cultural activities.
Custom programs are our specialty
We love it when you ask..."What can you do to help us?" It's a great starting point for having us help you to have a customized, memorable getaway in any of our four seasons. One-of-a-kind experiences from a menu of choices, we provide an online custom program planning form to help you "build to order" experiences. For individuals, friends, families, couples, girlfriends, professional groups, meeting planners, or boards - anyone looking for advice and assistance about unique activities and things to do while you are here in the Riding Mountains. We work with you to craft and deliver programs at the times that work best for you and your group. They are not pre-scheduled for specific dates or times.
Looking for Ideas as to what we might do for you?
- A customized offtrail guided wildlife watch
- A unique corporate retreat or creative retreat for you and a group of friends
- A conference "plug in" module outdoor learning adventure
- Hands-on workshops - yoga, interactive songwriting experiences with Canadian songwriters (recording artists)
- A Manitoba VIP Itinerary for a special group of visitors.
The Earth Rhythms Difference
The following criteria make our experiences meaningful and memorable for our guests.
- Guided experiential learning (professional guides and experience facilitators)
- Real encounters (with authentic people, places, things)
- Discovery (surprise, intrigue) wrapped in attention to details
- Story-telling (with local people)
- Responsible Tourism practices (local foods, local storytellers, minimizing our carbon footprint)