( Activities, adventures, and experiences that result in personal insights, learning, and delightful memories)
Custom group programs offer you and your group the opportunity to have a customized program of unique activities, experiences and personalized networking crafted specifically for your group. Earth Rhythms uses a variety of different experiential activities from a unique menu of cuisine, music, entertainment, culture, art, and inspiring storytellers. We customize these into a fully customized package that fits inside the time that you are here. At the bottom of this page is a partial list of some of the activities we draw from, but we have many more as well. These made-for-you" programs are crafted to meet your time-frames and schedules, not ours. We work with you to create them.
We invite you to explore the following ways that you can create your own Custom Group Program.
- CORPORATE RETREATS, CELEBRATIONS & WORKSHOPS - Companies wanting to provide a unique experience or team-learning program in conjunction with business meetings. Facilitated outdoor experiences, full-service turn-key retreats, or customized adventures that bring together your team to discover, celebrate, or take back new insights with which to address your contemporary business world.
- CUSTOM CELEBRATIONS & ADVENTURES FOR SMALL GROUPS - Groups of friends, family and other small groups (women, groups of friends, reunions) needing a few days to escape, re-connect, and want help to plan some unique activities that include everyone. We delight in creating these experiences!
- PERSONALIZED WELL-BEING RETREATS - Customized getaways including yoga, outdoor experiences, unique art and music experiences, and stories from amazing Canadians who inspire you with practice and insight that will enrich your life, and bring well-being each day. You take home practice, tools, and insights!
CLICK HERE TO REQUEST YOUR CUSTOMIZED GROUP PROGRAM - we look forward to working with you.
The following is a sample of some of the unique experiences that we draw from:
- Offtrail walking adventures (walk, snowshoe, ski) in Riding Mountain National Park.
- Customized team learning activities involving experiential learning. collaboration, and teamwork.
- A traditional Ukrainian meal in the heart of Ukrainian country - Dauphin.
- Songwriting experience with Manitoba songwriters and musicians.
- An evening concert with well-known Canadian songwriters.
- Conversations and field trips outings with local producers - grass fed beef, honey producers, organic growers.
- Clear Lake Golf Course - behind the scenes to gain some insights into gardening or lawn care with low impact on the earth.
- Yoga with one of Canada's best Yoga instructors.
- Yoga and Spa and outdoor experiences (4-seasons) - a delightful combo.
- Interactive cuisine and cooking lessons with outstanding chefs.
- Night snowshoeing, wolf howls, and boreal teas - offtrail and out of the way.
- African drum sessions - everyone has a drum. A full plug in half day session.
- Kayaking instruction and small group kayak day trips in the Riding Mountain area.
- Customized cuisine dinners in the bush with chef-on-board (The Earth Rhythms Outdoor Café).
- Nature photography, wildlife viewing, research adventures.